Lantana is looking for a Head of Coffee to oversee our five sites across central London. You will be leading and inspiring a team of experienced baristas who are passionate about coffee and committed to delivering one of London’s best coffee offerings.
A bit about us:
- Four existing central London café/restaurant businesses, with a fifth site opening in September in London Bridge;
- Consistently recognised as a leader in our field of all day casual dining from our famous brunches through to evening share plates;
- Committed to providing exceptional coffee as part of the ultimate Australian café experience;
- A multi roaster café, offering coffee from a range of different roasters throughout the year, both UK based and international;
- Our unique house blend is developed in partnership with London based Alchemy roasters.
- High attention to detail and quality control;
- Ability to implement systems and processes to maintain consistency across sites;
- Ability to maintain equipment and identify operational issues;
- Ability to develop and train staff in coffee – including the blend, methods of extraction, type of drinks and latte art;
- Ability to implement high standards of cleanliness and organisation.
The role is based at our new site in London Bridge, with regular rotation to our other sites. You will be closely involved in the development of our house blend at the Alchemy roaster and manage our program of guest roasters.
This is a permanent, full time position - approximately 45 hours per week across five days – with a very attractive rate of pay and excellent working conditions. You must have working rights for the UK.