New features on the Coffee Jobs BoardFor Everyone | March 7, 2017
We’ve rolled out a few new features on the Coffee Jobs Board this month. We are positive they will be valuable and useful for those looking to find their next big job in coffee and for businesses looking to improve their process to hire the best staff:
- Detailed employee profile with Barista and Management skills and certificates received;
- Registered users can make one-click applications to job offers that have enabled this feature;
- Search jobs by location and distance ranges (desktop only at the moment);
- Receive email notifications of the location and type of job offers of your choice (Barista, All-rounder, FOH staff, Floor staff, Food prep, Kitchen staff, Roaster, Assistance Manager, Manager, Other);
- Enable profile to include it in the CV library to receive job offers directly from hiring employers.
- Job bundles now available for users that post jobs frequently;
- Enable one-click applications for job offers that do not require a covering letter;
- Browse employee CV library based on skill set to find the perfect candidate for the job (this will improve as more people sign up over time). This will be free until the end of April, then there will be a fee to browse.
Any thoughts, ideas or comments are welcome – drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find your next barista job or coffee job, go to the board of your interest and browse through the latest and exciting job offers.