Baristas - £10.00 an hour
King's Food is the catering department for King's College London and we are looking for experienced, passionate and dynamic Baristas/catering assistants to work within this fast paced environment.
We have a lot of different outlets (so you never get bored!) and we are opening a brand new coffee shop in September 2017 and therefore we need you!
You will need:
- To provide excellent levels of customer service at all times to students, college staff and visitors. Be naturally friendly
- Making great coffee using traditional espresso machines and doing so confidently without supervision
- Able to also work in the restaurant serving meal at lunch time
- Effectively operate a till
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Follow strict food safety guidelines
- Follow strict health and safety guidelines
- Naturally friendly customer communication
- Assist in the preparation, presentation and service of food & beverage as well as general cleaning and restocking duties within the catering and dining area
- Be flexible
- The Shifts are predominantly Monday to Friday with some occasional week-end work.
Meal on duty provided and a great package. (pension 18% contribution, 27 days annual leave per annum and much more)
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter
If you can make a great coffee, work in a busy environment and you are "Naturally Friendly" then we want to hear about you!